Friday, June 19, 2009

Another Year - Many blessings worth counting!

"Birthdays are good for you.
Statistics show that
the people who have the most
live the longest."
- Father Larry Fitzeroni

I used to think that I wanted to quit having birthdays, but I read this quote the other day
and it seems pretty reasonable, so if all goes well, I think I will have a few more! :)
"To live, to learn, to love, and to leave a legacy of faith and service!"

These opportunities are among the greatest gifts
given me and you by our loving Heavenly Father!
Hope you all have a great day!
Each of you make my days worth living!
Thanks for the joy you each bring to my life!
You are the greatest part of anything I might consider to be my legacy.








1 comment:

Chad said...

We are sure glad that you keep having birthdays even if we don't get the chance to throw you a big party! We were sure glad to get to come up and visit for Father's day at least. We love you Dad!