Love is patient, kind, not puffed up or arrogant, does not behave unbecomingly, does not seek its own, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness but rejoices in the truth, bears all things, endures all things. Love never fails. - Adapted from 1 Corinthians 13
LOVE is:
Patience / Kindness / Humility / Respectfulness
Patience / Kindness / Humility / Respectfulness
Selflessness / Forgiveness / Honesty / Commitment
Love is an action - not just a warm fuzzy feeling!
We can learn to "love our enemies" as we serve them,
be patient with them, be kind to them, and forgive them.
3 comments:
This describes Dad very well. After 30 + years, I should know :) He is the perfect example of love and patience. Love you MOM
I tried posting comments on some of the other posts but it didn't work. Lets see if this does...
Sorry they don't show up immediately! I set it so I could preview comments before posting them. Thanks for checking out my blog! Hope you are all enjoying conference!
Post a Comment